We can provide comprehensive engineering solutions for every project whether it be replacing hardware or the installation of blast doors. Our aim is to ensure maximum productivity is achieved in the timescale quoted.
Preventative maintenance is a vital but often overlooked activity on ageing assets. Fire door maintenance frequency is client determined and we can provide cost effective solutions to ensure continual safe operations for every asset.
We don't typically engage in hyperbole, but we will say that no matter what industrial problem you have, we've been part of the .
Fire Door Solutions Ltd provide a full range of modular door services from planned yearly maintenance campaigns to ad hoc servicing & surveys. Our goal is to ensure all aspects of safety and compliance is achieved in line with the client specifications both onshore and offshore.
All of our project services are tailored to each customers specific requirements including:
- Integrity surveys.
- Detailed and comprehensive reporting & recommendations.
- Installation of all fire doors from non-rated to H & J Class.
- Implementation of planned maintenance routines & management.
- Ad hoc repairs & servicing on all types of fire door.
- Procurement & supply of hardware.
- Onshore engineering support.
- Supply & fitting of fire rated vision panels.
A survey is the starting block from which every job is planned. We pride ourselves in the fact this is carried out with great accuracy giving the client every detail on the deliverability of each project.
The installation of a new door can be a time consuming activity. We ensure that the minimum amount of disruption to normal activites occurs by tailoring each door to fit the exisiting framework & bulkheads.